The term Sound Energy’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 1st Floor, 4 Pembroke Road, Sevenoaks, TN13 1XR, United Kingdom. Our company registration number is 05344804. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
The use of this website is subject to the following terms and conditions of use:
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee of any kind, express or implied, as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- We aim to update this Site regularly, and may change the content at any time. If the need arises, we may suspend access to the Site, or close it indefinitely. Any of the material on this Site may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update such material.
- This website contains forward-looking statements relating to the Company’s group expected operations that are based on management’s current expectations, estimates and projections about the Company and the petroleum industry. These statements are not guarantees of future performance and involve certain risks, uncertainties and assumptions that are difficult to predict. Further, certain forward-looking statements are based upon assumptions as to future events that may not prove to be accurate. Therefore, actual outcomes and results may differ materially from what is expressed or forecast in such forward-looking statements.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- Blogs, commentary, white papers, and other materials posted on this Site are not intended to amount to advice. We are not liable or responsible for any reliance placed on such materials by you or anyone who you may inform of any of its contents.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Its reproduction is prohibited.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- You must not misuse this Site by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful (together “Viruses”). You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our site, the server on which our site is stored or any server, computer or database connected to this Site. You must not attack this Site via a denial-of-service attack. By breaching this provision, you may commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your rights to use this Site will cease immediately.
- We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a denial-of-service attack or Viruses that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of this Site or to your downloading of any material posted on it, or on any website linked to it.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England and Wales and you agree that the English courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction.
- To the extent that any part of these terms and conditions of use is found to be invalid, unlawful or unenforceable by any court of competent jurisdiction such part shall to that extent be severed from the remaining terms and conditions all of which shall remain in full force and effect as permitted by law.
- We may revise these terms and conditions of use at any time by amending this page. You are expected to check this page from time to time to take notice of any changes we make, as they are binding on you.
- If you have any concerns about material which appears on our site, please contact email@example.com